Tuesday, December 28, 2010

365 Photo Challenge 2011

I've been following my friend Terri's blog on which she posts photos that she takes for each year's 365 Photo Challenge.  She is a fantastic photographer and I expect National Geographic to snap her up anytime now.  I'm a casual picture-taker.  I'll follow theme #88, "Every Day Sights."

Sometimes, I haven't taken pictures when I should have.  I like to see what's going on around me and absorb it.  Life seems to pass by so quickly, sometimes I am just afraid I might miss something if I am looking through a lens.

If you would like to see more about the 2011 365 Photo Challenge, look here:  http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62009

Meanwhile, here's a project that's been taking up a lot of my time since last summer.  This is just the "research proposal" part.  The actual project starts soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Brenda -- look forward to seeing some of your images!

terricreates said...

Thanks, you are too kind....hold on my phone is ringing, hello, Nat Geo? OMG, yes, yes I will travel 110% of the time, hours, well sure 5am - 12am, passport ready, no problem. LOL